diumenge, 1 de maig del 2016

Tips for lose weight

1. If you are in your house and you re hungry, you don´t have to eat snacks, you have to eat fruit and water, and if you don´t like fruit, another alternative is the bread. Then you won't be hungry, and you won't eat snacks.

2. You have to keep fruit at school or at work. It helps during the I-need-chocolate part of the afternoon.

3. If you want to eat chocolate, what you can do is to get three squares of a chocolate bar and you mix it with a glass of water. It's like a chocolate bar with fewer calories.

4. When I go to the cafeteria i keep a litle box and i put what I want to eat there. If something don't fit on this box, I'm filling this box, and then when something don't fit in it , I don't eat it.

5. Brushing my teeth after dinner makes me less likely to eat again before I go to bed.

6. You have to cut all the drinks with calories, like soda, cola, and if you are adult, vine. What you can only drink is water and fruit juice ( if it's natural, better).

7. Wear something tight! It provides the extra bit of motivation to lay off the fries.

8. Obiously you have to do exercice. I do about 200 to 300 crunches the week, but if you want to lose weight quicker, you have to do more.

9. Finally you have to look the food scale and you have to follow it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada